To understand how European organizations perceived and managed safety in 2020 and plan to take it forward in 2021, DuPont Sustainable Solutions surveyed organizations in a range of industries across Europe, interviewed safety leaders who successfully navigated the COVID crisis about their best practices, analyzed regional variations, and gathered views on the safety outlook for the year ahead.
Register here to access the full report to find out more about:
- Strengths and weaknesses in 2020 safety management
- Five actions to make your organisation’s safety performance more resilient
- Detailed results by profile and actions
- Best practice recommendations from successful safety leaders
- Country data and perspectives
We look forward to learning more about your opinions and safety projects in 2021.